How to get new clients for cleaning business
If you want to grow your cleaning business to the million revenue mark – and beyond – while doing less work then you’re going to need some help from Strategic Success Circles.
WE'LL DIG DEEP INTO YOUR BUSINESS
For Companies @ $600k – $1M
$5219 per year
$522/month + $1566 deposit
For Companies @ $1M – $3M – Looking to scale
$5717 per year
$572/month + $1715 deposit
Active role as a Manager – Operations, Gen. Manager, Field, etc.
$4996 perper year (New Customer)
$2495 per year (Existing Customer)
HIRE LIZ AS YOUR PERSONAL COACH VIRTUALLY OR IN-PERSON
How to Get New Clients for Cleaning Business?
Finding new clients can be tough, in this competitive cleaning business segment. But don’t worry – there are plenty of ways to get new clients for cleaning business! Here are a few tips:
1. Start by marketing yourself to your family and friends. They’ll be more likely to use your services if they know and trust you.
2. Make a list of potential commercial clients in your area and start contacting them one by one. Offer them a free trial of your services to show them what you can do!
3. Use social media to reach even more potential clients. Create a strong online presence for your business and make sure to post regular updates and specials that your followers will be interested in.
4. Get involved in your local community. Attend events, network with other businesses, and hand out flyers or business cards to potential customers.
5. Never stop marketing! The more people you reach, the more likely you are to find new clients for your cleaning business.